Time & Location
11 Oct 2022, 18:00
BPP, Leeds, Whitehall 2, Whitehall Quay, Leeds LS1 4HR, UK
About the Event
Do you know what area of law you wish to work and qualify in?
Do you know what size of law firm is best for you?
Do you know what type of law firm is for you?
Do you know what steps you need to take for the right legal career for you?
If you are unsure, please come along and join our FREE panel event co-hosted with BPP on 11 October at 6pm at BPP Leeds.
The panel event will cover any questions you may have about your future legal career looking specifically at how the panellists decided their area of practice/firm was for them and the steps they undertook to make this decision. We will look at what the panellists’ typical day looks like and any advice they can provide on choices throughout your studies and career. Our host Stephen Bloomer, careers consultant at BPP will ensure all of your questions are answered.
Our panellists will include:
- Anna Ward, Commercial and Tech Solicitor of DLA Piper
- John Purvis, In-House Solicitor of Leeds City Council
- Samantha Patel, Family Trainee Solicitor of Weightmans
- Ellie Stansfield, Commercial Property Solicitor of Blacks Solicitors LLP
- Georgina Coates, Solicitor of IDR Law
- Carley Green, Criminal Barrister of the CPS
Join us for the evening, ask questions of our panellists and enjoy post-panel networking with drinks and refreshments.
If you have any questions, you wish our host to specifically ask the panellists, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panel Event Ticket£0.00