Time & Location
About the Event
We would like to welcome you to a virtual self-defence class on Wednesday 28th April at 6:15pm - 7:15pm (please log in 10 minutes before the session). It will be hosted by Krav Maga’s Chief Instructor, Master Gheorghe Husar.
The class will cover basic self-defence, including:
· invaluable knowledge of situational awareness
· how to recognise danger (specific to feeling safe in your community)
· how to begin to understand body language
· potentially life-saving self-defence techniques (strikes and ‘common situation’ self-defence)
· skills for evade and escape,
and all in relation to law of Self Defence UK.
Taking part for the first time? Please make sure you have plenty of room and move all obstacles out of the way. Tie long hair back, wear something comfortable and have a bottle of water to hand.
The session is FREE for members and £5 for non-members (donated to our charity of the year). Please sign up via the link below.
Zoom details and an Online Self Defence Training Advice & Disclaimer will be sent to you before the class.
- Member Ticket£0£00£0
- Non-Member Ticket£5£50£0